Join our VIP list for free! Insert your name and email, to receive news about our launch date and the gifts you can win…
- 12 50% discount vouchers, one per each month of the year.
- A customised Art’s Magic Kids gift basket, containing 4 T-Shirts 2 hoodies and other surprises for your children .
Ethical Fashion Click to watch our Video
- A LoveSpellPoem Collection Set.
- The GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certification assures the purchaser that from processing to manufacturing, sustainable practices are used.
- The World Health Organisation estimates 20,000 deaths annually due to pesticide poisoning in developing countries.
- Eco- Fashion is rapidly moving in, although at its beginnings is just a matter of time before switching to organic becomes the norm and expected from all clothing manufactures, labels and designers.
- Our unique clothing brand is committed to preserving the environment with 100% Organic products.
- A field must remain pesticide-free for three years and cotton harvested by international organic standards in order to be certified organic.
- Organic cotton farming has a lower carbon footprint than traditional cotton farming; it uses less energy and fuel, emits fewer greenhouse gases into the air and reduces water consumption and toxic run-off.
- Organic farmers forgo the use of pesticides to control harmful insects, and instead use beneficial predator insects and old-fashioned techniques such as trap cropping to lure insects away from the cotton.
- Covering crops with leguminous matter and implementing crop rotations sustain fertility and keep the soil healthy and nutrient rich. Organic cotton farmers use traditional mechanical devices such as hoes and flame to remove weed.
- Organic cotton is typically hand-harvested and often hand-spun. This fabric’s production is on the rise and, according to the Organic Trade Association, comprises 0.76 % of global cotton production.
- The eco-friendly status of cotton can easily be displaced once the finishing process begins, as certain companies inevitably end up bleaching or dying the fabric, creating a product that is toxic and anything but eco-friendly.
- Regular cotton is the most pesticide-dependent crop in the world, accounting for 25% of all pesticide use. These chemicals are taking a toll on our environment and human health as a whole. Every T-shirt made of conventional cotton requires ¼ pound of harmful chemicals.
- According to the USDA, in one year alone over 50 million pounds of pesticides were used on U.S. cotton fields. These pesticides deplete the soil and pollute watersheds.
- Organically raised cotton is gradually winning over new ground both on the farm and in the marketplace. No toxins or synthetic fertilizers are used. Organic cotton is produced without the use of harsh chemical bleaches or dyes, or genetically modified organisms.
- Our organic cotton is dyed with low-impact dyes. Without the use of toxic hydrogen peroxide nor the use of chlorine bleaches to pre-treat our organic fabric.
- Organic cotton naturally wrinkles. Organic cotton naturally shrinks when washed and dried, which is why our products are sized to compensate shirking.